Be sure to ask!
(2) Second, at the discretion of the court, to one dewalt rebate offers or more of the following agencies or entities: (A) The prosecuting agency.
(2) Complying with an order under this section not to disclose to the customer the order, or the dissemination of information pursuant to the order.
The contents of any such private and unpublished paper, book, record, map or file is hereby defined to be personal property, and in determining the value thereof for the purposes of this section the cost of aquiring and compiling the same shall be the test.(2) Any uniform vendor who sells a uniform identifying a law enforcement agency, without verifying that the purchaser is an employee of the agency, is guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of not more than one thousand dollars (1,000).(e) A first violation of subdivision (b) shall be an infraction punishable by a fine not exceeding two hundred fifty dollars (250).(2) In addition to any other civil remedy available, the victim may bring a civil action against the entity for damages, injunctive relief or other equitable relief, and a penalty of one hundred dollars (100) per day of noncompliance, plus reasonable attorneys' fees.(a) As used in this section: (1) "Access" means to approach, a way or means of approaching, nearing, admittance to, including to instruct, communicate with, store information in, or retrieve information from meaning of pearls as a gift a computer system or computer network.(7) sisters flowers and gifts harrison ar "Reconnection" means the reconnection of utility service by a customer or other person after service has been lawfully disconnected by the utility.(d) If an offense specified in this section is committed by a person when he or she is under 21 years of age, but is 13 years of age or older, the court also may suspend the person's driving privilege for one year, pursuant.In any civil action brought by any person resulting from a detention or arrest by a theater owner or person employed by a library facility, it shall be a defense to that action that the theater owner or person employed by a library facility detaining.One take-off and landing during air travel constitutes a " segment " self-drive - a rental car ( British term ) service non compris - in French, meaning " service not included " ( hint: tip is expected!That rate will be honored even if the cruise line is unable to find a cabin mate.
(3) If the property is an integrated computer chip or panel of a value of nine hundred fifty dollars (950) or more, by imprisonment in the state prison for 16 months, or 2 or 3 years or by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding.
The petition shall contain a declaration from the victim stating when the request for information was made, that the information requested was not provided, and what response, if any, was made by the person or entity.
(2) If a person purchasing a uniform does not have a valid photo identification card issued by a firefighting agency or department, the person shall present an official letter of authorization from the firefighting agency or department designating that person as an employee or authorized.
(2) In any action brought pursuant to this subdivision the court may award reasonable attorney's fees.(c) Arson of a structure or forest land is a felony punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for two, four, or six years.What may look like a ticket is actually just a paper passenger receipt.(b) (1) Except as provided in Section 10855 of the Vehicle Code, where a person has leased or rented the personal property of another person pursuant to a written contract, and that property has a value greater than one thousand dollars (1,000) and is not.(3) Deprive others of the opportunity to read or enjoy the newspaper.(c) A violation of this section is a public offense.(2) A badge supplied by a recognized employee organization as defined in Section 3501 of the Government Code representing firefighters or a state or international organization to which it is affiliated.